Sunday, January 15, 2006

so i use to have a blog or something of the sort, but i stopped using it
however seeing as i have nothing else to do with my life, i figured i would share it with the rest of you
yea so my weekend has been pretty eventful. Friday there was the LV basketball game and since were not doing so hot this year the boys lost, and like usual the cheerleaders were hot (hmm mybe not so much)
After the game there was a celebration back at britt's houe which led to some intresting stories and pictures that are posted by a lot of people by now. I drank way to much for my help resulting in a surprisingly midle hangover. Saturday i did homework, big surprise, and then went to char's from which there we went to alex homs. Basically the night was summed up by me having an allergic reaction and having to take benedryl and of course me busting it out on the karoke. I then dragged my drowsy ass to bed, with charlotte and woke up and ate pancakes. Today i did nothing but sit around all day on my ass and watch the colts loose and then sat on my ass some more. Resulting in this movement to create a journal....so here it is

morally confused [ 11:56 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home