Sunday, January 29, 2006

My intentions are not unfair or unkind


I've come to the conclusion that my life is forever changing, and never stable. There has never been a point in my life where everything has been just right and I have known exactly where i stand with everyone. People are wierd, they change there opinions everyday, and who am i to talk about it, because i am one of them. I come to a new realization everyday and in reality i never have a set opinion. I like someone and hate someone new everyday. I loose friends and gain them, its the cycle of life especially when your in high school. MY life is forever changing and theres a small bit of satisfaction that i get out of that. I love the idea that i might meet the man of dreams tomorrow.......


my psycho babble for the day, i think that maybe ill go finish my K-Z packet now

morally confused [ 1:15 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home